Monday, July 20, 2009

Maxwell Delighted To Be Here


Maxwell is delighted with his move to Barcelona

The former Inter back said: "I know that I've come to replace Sylvinho, but that does not mean to be a substitute. I think the competition with Eric Abidal will be positive for the team and of course I come with the intention of playing."

Asked about the prospect of Inter striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic also moving to the Nou Camp, Maxwell added "Zlatan is a player with fantastic ability and a great person. He is my friend, in fact, we've shared a room, but it should be him and other people who decide his future and I have nothing to say about it."

Asked about Ibrahimovic's rebellious streak, Maxwell added: "Personally, I've never witnessed an act of indiscipline from him."

No comments:

Post a Comment